Saturday, January 2, 2010

Suggestions

Courtesy Nishanth Chandran, Director EBS, www.ebs.in
---------------------------------------------------------------

B2C and B2B are like North and South pole. There are multiple opportunities around this Wedding business trust me when i was looking at PG business for india, people were laughing at me, Now all agree its a great business. There always critics around all the time. I have never seen or heard about successful people NOT being criticized, infact more you get criticized more you becomes successful

Use the critics to improve, I personally feel you can make a premium website for wedding and the price tag of INR 5,000 and then you could probably talk to them and look at value adding, may be u can sell a newborn package and sell a 10 years package with their own domain name and probably an email service something like nish@xxxxx.com than the boring @gmail, I am using google apps which exactly is Gmail interface with my own domain, check mail.xxxxxx.com to get an idea, google charges nothing but you can do. see http://www.google.com/a

Wedding is one of the expensive events in ones life, hence spending 5k will not be a big deal, you could even package deals like 5k for 2 years,10k for 10 years etc

Just my thoughts!

Nishanth Chandran

No comments:

Post a Comment